EMo

EMo

Saturday, October 4, 2008

wat can i say...

i reali don noe...but i just wish,she will be there when i need her
i noe wat i tryin to do..is just my own thought..but i reali wish
she noe wat m i thinkin...but now to mi..as long as i can C her
everyday i already happy...

sometime i reali wish...i can understand her better..
but will she noe..i will miss her everytime..
i will think of her..in my mind..but everytime i think...
the feelin will fate away further n further...

my heart will feel pain de wor..everytime i sms her..i felt like she
don wan to talk to mi lor...maybe i just a guy dat she don wan to
talk to...anyway this is all my feelin..i really cant blame her
cos in the first place she n i are just fren onli wat..she also not my who
same thing..i also not her wat...

maybe this is all fate ba..
wat can i say...

No comments: