EMo

EMo

Monday, July 7, 2008

sorry so long never update...

haha..as usual..i still learnin my dance..popping..doin my design of my shirt..
so so fast my holiday is finish...now startin a new term..
ite ar...is so so borin lor...
but luckily i met some good fren...




so far..if any girls..C my blog..don worry i still single n availble..(haha jkjk)
i just wan to listen to more..of love story..don ask mi y..
i cant tell anyone the reason...but i really wish more people can share with mi
the feelin when u come across with u love ones...


i don mind sharin my ears..to listen to anyone..no matter u a guy or a girl..
i noe is pain when u people talk about the past..but if u don think carefully
maybe if future the same thing happen again...

in love there r no ritz or wrong..N i cant say it cos i hav no exp in it..
but i can onli say is love is a feelin to the people around u..
plz don abuse it..

No comments: