EMo

EMo

Sunday, June 8, 2008

this are all my birthday wish!!!

so fast i goin to be 18 le!!!..hiaz..older by one year le.
currently i now in ite n still don noe wat my future yet but for now i just wan
to do something dat i like..


there R time dat is happy..there R time dat is sad..
in my life there r many wonderful people i met
N now i goin to list..this people..


1. from my pri sch..tian liting, boo wei sheng , melissa choo ,
kenneth moo ,angline ong ,tan sin yi,

2. from second sch..first is from my wu shu..jeffery lee(my best n handsome god
bro)wen di,lau han qiang ,wong jin cheng , derek sim ( wu shu too many le n i
don noe how to spell some of the name >.<)

3.N this r people i met during workin...sandy(carefour) sharon(carefour)
ser keng(starhub), suet mei(starhub),yuping(starhub),simei,beewa,romel


at first i plan to go out tml...but look likes i will be alone..
sad..


here r my birthday wish!!!!
1.first is to wish ser keng n suetmei to be lovely every single day
2.jeff will find a good gf
3.dat jin cheng can grow up more
4.derek will be more careful of wat he is doin
5.sandy found a good job
6.sharon leg will be heal

No comments: