EMo

EMo

Sunday, May 18, 2008

i can C she is unhappy....

today i wake up as usual....
i eat my breadfirst...n lunch together...
den bath n get change den go out liao!!!!


i at first go out with my pal...towards to buy my textbook..but i cant find the stupid book...hiaz...
nvm after walkin around the shoppin mall..we go get a drink..den we plan to go to
city link..to C some dancer
too bad this is not our day..there no one there dancin
hiaz...


so nvm..let move on to the plan...N dat is go find my girl..i mean the girl i like
when i reach her workin place...i hav a strange feelin
i talk to the girl i like for awhile ba...den she is so busy doing her job..
but but..her face look so unhappy



i didn't ask y...cos i noe she wont say de.....
i try to make her smile....hiaz..i fail...
in the end i left but i got say good bye to her la...


den my pal lovin fren came...
wat do i mean..er..pal like the girl la
i feel like i a BIG bIg BIG LIGHT BLUB
hiaz..no choice..life is unfair...





den we walk around..i abit shy at first..but i everytime got sobon by my pal n his girl...y?
leave mi n the girl's sister...hiaz...
den my love one sms mi dat she is havin her break..i wan to rush to her lor..
hiaz,,i upset one thing lor...
i go out with my pal n his girl 'fren'...den she ask mi to enjoy...
hiaz.. she still don noe how i feel wat i m thinkin...
i like her lor..alot alot lor..Y cant she just understand dat..

No comments: